Help Your Clients Achieve Breakthrough Results
There has been a growing trend recently of people choosing to become their own boss by starting a business. More and more people today are opting for entrepreneurship rather than climbing the corporate ladder. With a growing number of new entrepreneurs, there’s also a growing need for business coaches.
Many smart businesspeople invest in coaching at some point during their careers, and often they see it as instrumental to their success. With the help of a business coach, they’re able to grow their businesses more rapidly than they would on their own. Without the coaches behind the bright, driven, innovative people who started successful businesses, they wouldn’t be where they are today.
A business coach helps clients achieve long-term plans that allow their businesses to function more efficiently and make more profit. When you’re a business coach, you can provide one-on-one coaching and help new clients make progress through your supportive, and sometimes challenging, questions. It’s satisfying for both the client and the coach, as you work in-depth with individuals and really make a difference in their lives.
Action-Based Coaching Skills is a course for people with business experience who are new to business coaching. It’s also valuable for coaches who are frustrated with the progress their clients are making and who want to step back and revisit their niche, processes, and skills. In either case, you will learn how to apply one-on-one coaching skills to help business owners tackle challenges, grow their business, and achieve their goals.
In the course, you’ll learn what it takes to become a business coach and practice the key skills you need for success. You’ll be taken step-by-step through an Action-Based Coaching Model which you can use with your clients to ensure their success. By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to attract clients to your coaching business, confident that you’ll be playing an important part in their business growth.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
1) Clarify your coaching niche so that you can determine where coaching fits in your current business and who you are serving
2) Discover the 5 principles of Action-Based Coaching and assess your current mindset and skill level so that you are ready to deliver professional coaching services to clients
3) Master the business coaching skills you need in order to help your clients achieve and exceed their goals
4) Conduct 1:1 business coaching sessions using a proven success model that enables your clients to make continuous progress
5) Implement the 5-Step Action-Based Coaching process that takes your clients smoothly from onboarding through post-coaching follow-up
6) Identify how you can adapt Action-Based Coaching to address the unique needs of your ideal clients, so they can all benefit from your services
7) Establish the foundation for building a professional business coaching relationship so that you can confidently guarantee results
8) Apply proven strategies for managing the challenging situations that inevitably occur in the coaching process
9) Plan ways to attract the clients who will benefit most from your coaching services, so you know they will be satisfied and stay with you over time
10) Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps, so that you can achieve the goals you set for this course and develop further
This course is broken down into 6 major modules and individual lessons to take you step-by-step through the process of becoming a business coach.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.